Our personalized tours and packages are supplied in English, French and Spanish
In the Andes, in the Pre-Andes, in National Parks we have the best options of trekking adapted to your level and with the best organization. There is always a goal and great see sights
(2 trips 20kms) or Trekking + 12 kms of rafting trip + barbecue + swimming pool and hot tub.
FULL DAY RAFTING (September to beginning of March) 2 TRIPS (20km)
- 7H30 PICK UP AT YOUR HOTEL IN SANTIAGO
- 10H00 Arriving at the River Lodge.
- 10H15 2 and ½ hours of trekking in the Rio Claro Valley.
- 13H00 Lunch at the Lodge
- 14H00 After lunch one hour to relax; hot tub, swimming pool…
- 15H00 Ready for the rafting trip
- 15H15 Safety Instructions on the river
- 15H30 trip of 2 hours and ½ on the Teno River
- 17H30 End of the trip
- 19H30 Arriving at your hotel in Santiago.
Trekking in national park
«La campana» + alpacas farm
- 9 :00 AM PICK UP IN YOUR HOTEL IN SANTIAGO
- 10 :30 AM Arriving in Nacional park “La Campana”, there we will find the Chilean Palm Trees forest (some species have more than 400 years)Trekking until a water fall, lost of plants and fauna in the park, studied by Charles Darwin during his trip in Chile.
Pic nic in the water fall
- 4:30 Pm return to the bus
- 5:00 PM visit of the largest privately-own alpaca farm in the world (outside the highlands of Peru). Discover this beautiful animal in all its colors and learn why we consider Alpacas, the livestock of the XX! Century. Enjoy a broad selection of exclusive creations and hand made art crafts.
- 6:30 pm arriving to your hotel