Our personalized tours and packages are supplied in English, French and Spanish
City tours options
Let us take you through history on our country Chile tour. Experience all the best spots this fabulous country.
Let us take you through history on our Santiago City tour. Experience all the best spots this lively city has while imagining how it was during the colonial time.
VALPARAISO AND VIÑA DEL MAR
Discover the hidden beauty of this unique harbor town of Chile named Valparaiso. Admire the amazing murals, street artists, historical sites. Enjoy delicious seafood and if you like visit “La Chascona”, museum house of Nobel Price Pablo Neruda
POMAIRE- ISLA NEGRA - PABLO NERUDA
Coast tour including stop at the quaint fishing village of Horcon, lunch at a fresh seafood restaurant in the beautiful beach town of Maitencillo, the scenic road towards Zapallar, visit of Zapallar, the most exclusive beach resort, stop at Cachagua to observe the small humblet penguins colony.
City tour of Santiago
Morning : The Historical Center:
- Plaza de Armas with the cathedral and other monuments.
- Walk around the historical center.
- The President Palace of La Moneda.
- Cerro Santa Lucia, the hill where the city was founded, now a nice park with fortifications and great views.
Afternoon: Bellavista, Providencia and Las Condes:
- Lunch at a typical restaurant
- Visit of La Chascona, the house of famous poet Pablo Neruda, interesting for his eclectic collections of objects he gathered in his numerous journeys all over the world
- Driving up Cerro San Cristobal for a panoramic view over the city and the mountains.
- Drive through the modern districts of Providencia, Vitacura and Las Condes.
- End of the tour at Los Dominicos, an ex-convent that has been transformed into Chile’s largest handcraft market.
City tour Viña del mar & Valparaiso
9 am: Pick-up at your place in Santiago.
10.30am-12.30pm: Visit of Viña del Mar, including:
- The famous Flower Clock.
- The old palaces along the coast: Castillos Wulff, Ross and Brunet, and the casino.
- Stop at the beach resort area of Reñaca to observe the sealions colony.
- The dunes of Concon and the beautiful rock formations of Roca Oceanica.
- The authentic Easter Island statue
1pm-5pm: Visit of Valparaiso, including:
- Walk around the UNESCO World Heritage area of Cerro Alegre & Cerro Concepcion, famous for their old colorful houses, their quaint funiculars (we will take at least one of them) and their world-renowned mural paintings.
- Lunch at a traditional restaurant.
- Plaza Sotomayor with its big monuments and History.
- And several great view points over the city and the bay.
7pm aprox: Drop-off in Santiago